At Scrimba, we believe that learning to code should be a community activity, which is why we've set up our Discord server - a place where you can meet fellow coders, share your code problems and solutions, and network.
Pro members also have exclusive access to all the Pro channels on the server, including #pro-general, #career-advice, #interview-questions, and the specific module channels for the Frontend Developer Career Path. To access these Pro channels after becoming a Pro Member, all you need to do is grab the Pro Member badge, which will also give you the kudos of a blue username.
To get the Pro Member Badge, follow this process:
- Go to the user menu on Scrimba.
- Click Connect to Discord.
- Go to Discord and find the LabelMaker5000 bot 🤖 in the Community Hero group.
- Send LabelMaker5000 a message (DM) saying "pro".
- LabelMaker5000 will then give you the Pro Member badge and your username will turn blue. If you have any problems, just send Leanne from Scrimba a message on Discord.
You can see a video demo of this by clicking this link.
Here are some of the Pro channels you will be able to access once you have that Pro Member badge:
Elsewhere on the server you'll also find:
- Our #tech-support channel, where you can get help with technical issues 🆘
- Free weekly challenges in #weekly-web-dev-challenge, plus #challenge-solutions, where you can share your work.
- Channels which are just for fun, such as #scrimba-food🧁 and #scrimba-pets 🐱
- Much more!
Head over to our Discord server now and check it out!