At Scrimba, we believe that learning to code should be a community activity, which is why we've set up our Discord server - a place where you can meet fellow coders, share your code problems and solutions, and network.
Pro members also have exclusive access to all the specific module channels for the Frontend Developer Career Path. To access these Pro channels after purchasing a subscription, all you need to do is grab the Pro Member Discord role, which will also give you the kudos of a blue username.
ℹ️ Important: To get the Pro Member Badge, you must connect your Discord account to your account on scrimba.com. To do this, please follow this process:
- Go to the user menu on Scrimba by clicking the avatar in the top right, then click Open Discord (this may show Connect to Discord instead).
- Accept the invite which pops up.
- Our handy Pumpkin bot will detect when a new Pro Member joins the server, or when an existing member becomes Pro.
- ℹ️Important: If you are changing from non-pro to Pro, you'll need to toggle your online status for the role to appear. To do this, either log out and back in again, or change the account status in the bottom left to invisible and then back to visible. If you are logged in on more than one device, you'll need to do this on all devices.
When you have that Pro Member role, two things will happen:
1. Your username will turn blue - you can check this by sending a message in any channel or by finding yourself in the list of users on the right.
2. You'll be able to see the module-specific Frontend Career Path channels - why not head in and let people know where you are in the Career Path?
Elsewhere on the server, you'll also find:
- Our #scrimba-support channel, where you can get help with technical issues 🆘
- Much more!
Head over to our Discord server now and check it out! If you have any problems at all with this, just drop a message in the #scrimba-support channel or email firstname.lastname@example.org - we'll sort it out ASAP.