At Scrimba, we believe that learning to code should be a community activity, which is why we've set up our Discord server - a place where you can meet fellow coders, share your code problems and solutions, and network.
Pro members also have exclusive access to all the specific module channels for the Frontend Developer Career Path. To access these Pro channels after purchasing a subscription, all you need to do is grab the Pro Member Discord role, which will also give you the kudos of a blue username.
To get the Pro Member Badge, follow this process:
- Go to the user menu on Scrimba.
- Click Connect to Discord.
- Go to Discord and find the LabelMaker5000 bot 🤖 in the Community Hero group.
- Send LabelMaker5000 a message (DM) saying "pro".
- LabelMaker5000 will then give you the Pro Member badge and your username will turn blue. If you have any problems, just send Leanne from Scrimba a message on Discord.
You can see a video demo of this by clicking this link.
When you have that Pro Member role, you'll be able to see these channels:
Elsewhere on the server you'll also find:
- Our #scrimba-support channel, where you can get help with technical issues 🆘
- Free weekly challenges in #weekly-challenge, where you can also share your amazing challenge solutions.
- Channels which are just for fun, such as #scrimba-food🧁 and #scrimba-pets 🐱
- Much more!
Head over to our Discord server now and check it out!